Notes is a simple yet smart-featured notepad and check-list app with tablet and sync support. The intuitive swipe feature provides a quick and slick way to navigate between your notes.
Synchronize your notes between your tablet, phone and PC with your current calendar provider (Google Calendar, Exchange ActiveSync etc.).
- Free and no ads
- Synchronization (multiple devices and PC) with auto update
- Share notes with friends via Email and SMS
- Notes and Check-Lists
- Tablet and swipe support
- Multiple accounts, management, combined view and colors
- Backup Restore XML functionality
- Refresh now
- Search and sort
- Choose accounts to be displayed
- Launcher shortcuts
- External text editor (textplain filter)
- Holo interface compatible with GingerBread, IceCreamSandwich and JellyBean
- Style your notes with bold, italic and underline
- BBCode compatible (used for styling so users can easily continue working on their PCs)
- Links displayed and clickable
- Pinch to zoom
- Displays account name and color
- Last modification time
- Smooth and fast scrolling for large notes
- Font customization (wrap, font size and font name)
- Create shopping and to-do lists
- Can be edited on your PC
- Sort, reset and order items in your check-list
- Context menu for extended actions
- Check and uncheck items
- Special structured text note
- Integrates with your existing calendars as events (events in the far future)
- Exchange ActiveSync (if you already have an Exchange or IceWarp calendar account)
- Google Calendar (if you already have a Google calendar account)
- Exchange ActiveSync Synchronization (true Exchange Server notes)
- Google Synchronization (true Google notes)
- Tags and colors
THE CURRENT SOLUTION DOES NOT SYNCHRONIZE YOUR GOOGLE AND EXCHANGE NOTES. SEE EXPLANATION:
The app creates new calendar appointments in your device's calendar. This means all your notes are stored as calendar events (in the far future).
For this reason the synchronization is done by your existing calendar account provider (Google, Exchange ActiveSync or other).
Your notes will synchronize properly between devices but on your PC you will need to locate them in your calendar app.
Old notes previously created in Google or your Exchange account will not be synchronized. True notes synchronization is coming soon.
Please, contact us by email for further questions. We always reply.