◆ Welcoming Event!
1. Hot Time Event : Free gifts everyday at 12pm!
2. Daily Login Event : Login and receive gifts daily! The more you login, the better gifts you get!
◆ Game Features
- Collect dice fragments to create a dice with unique abilities
- Each character will have different statistics, use the one that fits best with your play style
- Skill cards have distinct in-game effects, try to use the ones that suits your strategy
- Compete with other players worldwide in real-time
- Team-up or play in singles match in 4 different tournament modes, from Rookie to Grand Slam
- You can also use the chatting system and emoticons to talk with friends around the world
Follow us on our official communities to receive latest news and updates!
- Facebook : facebook.comgameofdice.eng
◆ Customer Support
Please contact our customer support(gameofdice.zendesk.com) for any inquiries or comments
※ Game of Dice requires network connection for real-time matching.
※ This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some in-game items. Please note that some paid items may not be refundable depending on the type of the items.
◆ Access Authorizations in JOYCITY Games
1. Access to Make and Manage Phone Calls
(When the game starts) It is essential to be able to identify the device for Guest Login (immediate start). Access to [Make and Manage Phone Calls] includes information to identify the device, and you will be unable to login to the game if you deny the access request.
2. Access to Contacts
(When logging into the game) It is essential to be able to identify the Google account registered in the device for Google Login. [Access to Contacts] includes information to read the Google account. You will be unable to login to the game if you deny the access request.
3. Access to Photos, Media, and Files
(When registeringediting profile) Access to [Photos, Media, and Files] saved in the device is required when you registeredit account profile image. Login and gameplay will not be affected even if you deny the access.
* Phrases used in [ ] may differ based on the device and OS version